Today i am going to guide for the people who are stuck on what to do or how to work on an Amazon Affiliate site after finding a Niche, Keywords, Competitors, etc. If you are done with all your research everything. And don’t know how to launch a site. I will help u in simple words.
Follow these steps:
1) Make a site by Buying a Domain and Hosting.
2) Upload a wonderful theme. Some of the recommended themes are Generate press and Schema.
3) Now, install some plugins Like,
Speed Optimisation uses Wp Rocket.
For a builder to work easily on a post or page Use Elementor Pro.
Install Rank Math for your site SEO.
Word Fence for Security Purposes.
WP Smush Pro for Image Optimisation.
Now, When content is published use, Table Press for Table of Content.
i2 Pros and Cons for Pros and Cons of a product.
If Putting ads use Ama Links.
4) When done with plugins start publishing your content and use the following plugins where needed.
5) For images take a screenshot of the products on amazon through Lightshot and edit it through Canva i.e remove background etc
6) For Putting Amazon Link,
Go to Amazon and sign up for Amazon Affiliate Program.
Log in to your Amazon account.
Search for your product.
You would see an option in the Top Left Corner Get a link, click that
Beneath it click on Text (to get a link in text)
Select the short link and copy the generated link.
Go to your website make a button through Elementor under your product image and paste the link there and Done.
7) When done with all the processes start indexing your posts.
Note: Don’t install a lot of plugins on a fresh site. The one I mentioned install only, for now, affects the speed of the site.
Note: Don’t Link ur product to amazon until you have an average of 10-15 visitors on your site.
Hope it helps everyone out there.