Shopify Dropshipping Winning Product Research & Methods are following with full technique.
When you start hunting the product make sure you have a clear understanding of the factors and validate the product.
These are key points to look for when you hunt a product:
- The product solves a problem for a broad audience
- Wow factor
- unique selling proposition
- 50% Margins at least
- not sold in other stores
It's very important to realize product hunting plays a key role in making your Shopify dropshipping store successful.
So the question is,
How to Do Shopify Dropshipping Winning Product Research?
- The Facebook ad library is a great tool to see and hunt your competitors selling that same product look for active ads that they are running for at least a month because if they are profitable that means they are making.
- Go to Exchange marketplace and flippa and spy on stores with revenue of $10K - $50K.
- Paid tools like adspy, Bigsby, drop point, peeksta.
- Tiktok Creative center is a great way to hunt products too.
- Tiktok Hashtags, type these hashtags and follow accounts who use or review new products e.g:
- Go to shopistores it's paid but worth it, and spy stores with revenue and a lot of filters
- AliExpress Dropshipping center
- Identify and see the Google trends
- Amazon Bestsellers list
Some important and necessary extensions for product research:
- Ali hunter
- Commerce Inspector
- Koala Inspector
- My Ad finder
- AliExpress search by image
- Ecom Radar
I hope I added some value here.