Amazon Wholesale FBA product hunting method That worked well for me. Here are the complete steps that will help you to find Amazon wholesale FBA products.
1. Go to Product Finder in Keepa.
2. Put the criteria in that whole chart.
a) Sales Rank
b) Amazon Out of stock
c) Buy Box seller (3rd Party)
d) Additional Buy Box switches FBA (some times)
e) Physical Product without variation (some times)
f) Reviews start from 50
g) Rating start from 4.0
h) New offer count – 3
i) Adult Products – No
That was the criteria I use most often.
3. After that Click on Find Products.
4. Click on Rows you will see on the left side of export, the upper side of the chart.
5. Click on 5000.
6. After this process Keepa will load 5000 products for you. After loading click on the Export button (upper side of the chart) and download an excel file and open it.
7. Congratulations You have now 5000 Potential Products in front of your eyes.
8. In that Microsoft excel file go to the brand's column and filter that column (A-Z). You’ll see so many repeating Brands appear. Contact potential Brands or their Distributors.
I hope it helps Thank you Everone!